UNIQUE AND AUTHENTIC
– You are looking for a COSY room to enjoy a VIEW ON THE ROOFS of Paris
– You would like to make an authentic stay with HOSTS AVAILABLE, ARRANGEANTS AND SYMPATHICS
– You would like to know all the good plans to BENEFIT FROM YOUR STAY
– In the following lines, you will discover how to make your stay AUTHENTIC!
ROOM with en-suite bathroom for private use for 2 persons located in PARIS, WITHIN A CALM RESIDENCE on the 5th and last floor benefiting from a magnificent VUE on the roofs of Paris
– SLEEPING including a 140×190 bed
– Wardrobe and shelf with small desk
– Terrace with direct access from the bedroom
– Kettle with tea and coffee + hairdryer
– Washing machine
– WIFI INTERNET HAUT DEBIT (Fiber optic) for Internet access for free and quickly
– IRONING EQUIPMENT to avoid wrinkled dresses or shirts
Want to discover Paris?
To discover the capital, off the beaten track, here is what I propose!
You will have access to:
– TO PREFERRED RESTAURANTS to discover the richness of gastronomy
– To the BEST ADVICE, places to discover and good plans to make the most of your stay in Paris!
In the morning, at your convenience, continental breakfast: tea, coffee, chocolate, orange juice, bread, croissant, yoghurt, cereals can be served in the dining-room or in good weather on the terrace. We can plan your day together.
In the evening, at your request, we can offer you a dinner served at our table.
It will be a place of cultural exchange and discovery of Parisian life.
This meal will include an entrée, a main course (meat or fish + vegetables) and dessert.
Wine or soft drink and mineral water included.
100% ACCESS EASY, CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT & STATIONS
– Metro lines 1, 2, 6, 9, RER A and many bus lines and Vélib ‘
– By Car, we are close to a door of the ring road. We can offer you a private parking space in the basement (available only by reservation)
– Located at 2 steps of the restaurants, minimarket and bakeries
– Located 10min walk from the “Place de la Nation” and the cemetery of “Père la Chaise”
– Located 10min from the Château de Vincennes and the Gare de Lyon
– Located at 20min from the Louvre and the Champs Elysées
TAXI or rather VTC, we invite you to discover Chauffeur-Privé which has changed the way we travel in Paris. With the iPhone / Android app, SMS or the m.chauffeur-prive.com site, you can ask that a professional driver driving a beautiful car takes you to our home and / or takes you where you want.
The drivers will join you in a few minutes and you see them arrive on the map of the application.
Payment is automatically debited on a bank card, including gratuities.
If you register by following the link below, Chauffeur-Privé will give you a discount of 10 € on your first race: https://www.chauffeur-prive.com/s_crire/YANSAU
You can also download the application Chauffeur-Privé for iPhone or Android and enter the invitation code on the registration screen: YANSAU
We hope you enjoy your first race!
Do not hesitate to consult https://www.chauffeur-prive.com/faq if you have any questions.
The room is located in our warm indoor apartment with wooden floors and within a residence with a lift.
Located in the heart of the Charonne – St Blaise district, many activities and leisure activities will be at your disposal.
The best way to discover the St Blaise district is of course on foot. This will take you to the church of Saint-Germain de Charonne.
Go up rue de la Reunion and you will arrive at the Père Lachaise Cemetery.
In few turns (Vélib ‘), in protected site, you will appreciate the wood of Vincennes with its castle and its hippodrome.
Of course, thanks to the very good network of Parisian public transport, you will be close to any other district …
And among others, that of the Marais thanks to line 1 of the metro or the N11 line of night buses (Noctilien) to fully enjoy the Parisian nights.
These same lines also serve the Opera National de la Bastille and the Center Georges Pompidou (Museum of Modern Art).